Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Friday Game-Day
What games do you all want to play?

I will start at around 8PM.
[Image: XmM2GJ6.png]
OverWatch, CS:GO (non-comp obv), TTT, m&b, Town Of Salem, apples against humanity or whatev, or any web based game....you always pick a date where I work although tomarrow i'll be like half an hour to an hour after you start since I get off work half an hour after)
Add the Ship to that list.
[Image: is%2Bthe%2Border%2Ba%2Brabbit%2B2%2Bdancing%2Bloli.gif]
Add Killing Floor (1 or 2 idc). TF2 is also a must.
I'm personally a fan of neither TF2 nor Killing Floor, hm but I'll consider it
[Image: XmM2GJ6.png]
(05-27-2016, 06:58 PM)☭ Prince Taurvi Wrote: I'm personally a fan of neither TF2 nor Killing Floor, hm but I'll consider it

Killing floor isn't the greatest game for a meet up, with the standard 6 people per server thing in KF1, not sure what it is in the second one but, the first is easily better than the second.
Dare I suggest older games, like Unreal tournament 2004?

I have no clue how many of you even have/play it, but it can easily accommodate a larger group, is fun & never boring.
(05-28-2016, 06:11 AM)Jerry Hat Trick Wrote: Dare I suggest older games, like Unreal tournament 2004?

I have no clue how many of you even have/play it, but it can easily accommodate a larger group, is fun & never boring.

I'm not sure everybody here has a copy of Unreal Tournament 2004. That being said, the new own will be free to play when it gets released.
You learn something new every day, ty.
I'll be joining the Alpha testing Smile

Of course, have to wonder if this will end up like TF2...?
Well TF2 actually costed money first, then they changed it to Free to play.
I would say, it could possibly be like Warframe or any other free to play game where you have to buy stuff or take the long way round.