Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Been a bit of a while for me
Hi anybody that happens to remember me~ almost forgot about TG but after playing a bit the other day it made me remember how much fun it was to play TTT with friends, but since I work during the daylight hours most people go to sleep by the time I get on :c I'll drop by more often though if anyone happens to be on~
bronx? u mean that one skrub who rekts me  Tongue
(05-05-2016, 07:34 PM)°Drãkáñéñ° ™ Wrote: bronx? u mean that one skrub who rekts me  Tongue

How the fuck does he wreck you? He's shit.
(05-06-2016, 12:58 AM)Dinomoto Mennovi Wrote:
(05-05-2016, 07:34 PM)°Drãkáñéñ° ™ Wrote: bronx? u mean that one skrub who rekts me  Tongue

That's cause its been awhile and the sensitivity was raised too high -3- had to get reacquainted with gmod controls
(05-06-2016, 01:43 AM)bronx819 Wrote:
(05-06-2016, 12:58 AM)Dinomoto Mennovi Wrote:

That's cause its been awhile and the sensitivity was raised too high -3- had to get reacquainted with gmod controls

It took me all of two seconds to readjust. No excuse.
Lol, I can't believe I keep coming back to this website. Like, to just check it every few weeks or so. It's hard to leave this place bahaha. Glad you guys were playing on TTT server. If I can, I'll drop by as well.
(05-05-2016, 07:31 PM)bronx819 Wrote: Hi anybody that happens to remember me~ almost forgot about TG but after playing a bit the other day it made me remember how much fun it was to play TTT with friends, but since I work during the daylight hours most people go to sleep by the time I get on :c I'll drop by more often though if anyone happens to be on~

wat. Aren't u supposed to be in the military u pleb? Pls kys before u spread aids across the world.

luv ~ Heart chicken Heart
(05-14-2016, 08:08 AM)chicken789 Wrote:
(05-05-2016, 07:31 PM)bronx819 Wrote: Hi anybody that happens to remember me~ almost forgot about TG but after playing a bit the other day it made me remember how much fun it was to play TTT with friends, but since I work during the daylight hours most people go to sleep by the time I get on :c I'll drop by more often though if anyone happens to be on~

wat. Aren't u supposed to be in the military u pleb? Pls kys before u spread aids across the world.

luv ~ Heart chicken Heart
Children like you shouldn't be off your leashes.

Signed by
Better person than yourself.